By the end of 10th Grade students will:
By the end of summer before 10th grade begins students should:
Read as much as possible.
Begin writing practice essays.
Register for OCA's college-prep classes.
Sign-up for extracurricular activities/clubs.
By the end of 1st-semester 10th-grade students should:
- Take the PSAT.
- Take the PRACT.
- Continuing building a college resume.
- Begin creating a list of potential colleges.
- Continue to earn community service hours.
By the end of 2nd-semester 10th-grade students should:
- Begin taking SAT subject area tests.
- Begin attending college fairs.
- Have at least 50% of your community service hours complete.
Middle School Volleyball HOME Game vs Geneva Classical
October 1, 2020 |04:30 PM - 06:00 PM -
MS/HS Cross Country Meet (Hardee Wildcat Invitational)
October 6, 2020 |04:00 PM - 06:00 PM -
Middle School Volleyball Game @ Winter Haven Christian School
October 8, 2020 |04:30 PM - 06:00 PM -
Middle School Volleyball Game @ St. Paul's Lutheran School
October 13, 2020 |04:30 PM - 06:00 PM -
Varsity Football Game (HOME) @ Lions Field 7:00 PM
October 16, 2020 |07:00 PM - 08:30 PM -