In the programs and teaching, through extracurricular activities and the examples set by faculty and staff, OCA, under the above values, strives to:
- Teach all subjects in the curriculum as parts on an integrated whole with Scripture at the center; II Timothy 3: 16-17 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
- Provide a clear model of a Christ-centered life through the school staff and Board; Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40 All of the Law and the Prophets hand on these two commandments."
- Encourage every student to begin and develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ; Matthew 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
- Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and to achieve maximum academic potential.
- Foster an atmosphere whereby students learn to love their classmates, teachers, and others in the community.
- Provide an orderly and secure atmosphere conducive to maintaining these values.