Jenny Addison (Administrator/Guidance Counselor)
- B.S. Elementary Education (Florida Southern College)
- Masters of Education in Educational Leadership (Southeastern University)
- 23 years teaching experience
- 9 years at OCA
- 2012 Pam Gall Award for Superior Achievement
- 2013 Pam Gall Award for Superior Achievement
Jenny has a vast and well- varied educational range in classroom philosophy having taught in classical systems, traditional systems, and in the highly structured social education system of Japan. She directs our fundraising efforts as well as our parent advisory boards. Jenny serves as an integral resource to our entire student body and coordinates our Title I and Title II efforts for the entire school. Jenny also oversees the ongoing requirements needed to maintain our accreditation through ACSI.
Michael Shannon (Dean of Students/Dean of Discipline/Chapel Director)
- B.S. Business Administration (Harris University, Oxford)
- Masters in Biblical Theology (Harris University, Oxford)
- Masters in Applied Science (Harris University, Oxford)
- ACSI Certified
- 3 years teaching experience
- 4 years at OCA
- 2017 Life Saver Award Recipient
- 2019 Pam Gall Award for Superior Achievement recipient
Mike brings a structure and calm-orderliness to the Academy that is invaluable. As Dean of Students, Mike ensures that students have the opportunity to express ideas and thoughts in a safe environment. He also is responsible for the Academy's discipline system and structure. Finally, his Masters in Biblical Theology allows him to be distinctly suited to oversee the four unique, separate chapels that we have each week for the different age groups in the Academy.
- B.S. Elementary Education (Southeastern University)
- Master's in Elementary Education (Southeastern University)
- Doctorate in Special Education (Northcentral University)
- 39 years teaching experience
- 1st year at OCA
This is Dr. Paton's first year with us, and we are so thrilled to have our serving with us!
Pam Gall (Office Manager/ Admissions Director)
- 34 years of office experience
- 34 years at OCA
- 2010 Staff MVP Award recipient
- 2011 Staff MVP Award recipient
Pam has been at Oasis for all but a few years of its existence. As the institutional memory of the Academy, she holds responsibilities ranging from the financial to the managerial, including directing the admissions process here at OCA. Additionally, Pam oversees the kitchen staff, office staff, and many components of the auxiliary staff.
Cara Gall (Director of Operations, Support, & Communications/ Librarian)
- B.A. English Literature (University of South Florida)
- Master's in Information and Library Sciences (University of South Florida)
- ACSI Certified
- 8 years OCA
- 2014 Power of One Award recipient
Cara plays an integral role in the organization of the Academy. As our librarian, she is always looking for new ways to inspire a love of reading through multiple platforms across all ages, as well as how to search for information in the digital age. As our Director of Operations, Support, & Communications, she ensures that the many "moving parts" of the Academy operate as smoothly and effectively as possible in order to promote overarching "best practices" for OCA.