Matt Wiggins (Administrator/ Principal)
- B.S. Business Management (University of Tampa)
- Masters of Education in Educational Leadership (Liberty University)
- 18 years teaching experience
- 8 years at OCA
Matt co-founded and directed a Christian school for 10 years after serving in the US Air Force, and has over a decade of executive management experience in the commercial insurance brokerage realm. He had led Oasis Christian Academy for seven years; successfully steering the school through the rigorous accreditation process, and this past June through the re-accreditation process, with ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International).
Jenny Addison (Asst. Elem. Principal/ Director of Development and Curriculum)
- B.S. Elementary Education (Florida Southern College)
- Masters of Education in Educational Leadership (Southeastern University)
- 21 years teaching experience
- 7 years at OCA
- 2012 Pam Gall Award for Superior Achievement
- 2013 Pam Gall Award for Superior Achievement
Jenny has a vast and well- varied educational range in classroom philosophy having taught in classical systems, traditional systems, and in the highly structured social education system of Japan. She directs our fundraising efforts as well as our parent advisory boards. Jenny serves as an integral resource to our elementary school and coordinates our Title I and Title II efforts for the entire school. Jenny also oversees the ongoing curriculum requirements needed to maintain our accreditation through ACSI.
Pam Gall (Office Manager/ Admissions Director)
- 32 years of office experience
- 32 years at OCA
- 2011 Staff MVP Award recipient
Pam has been at Oasis for all but a few years of its existence. As the institutional memory of the Academy, she holds responsibilities ranging from the financial to the managerial, including directing the admissions process here at OCA. Additionally, Pam oversees the kitchen staff, office staff, and many components of the auxiliary staff.